FLAME VIEW WOOD COOK STOVE by MARGIN STOVES, LTD.
WHEN CONSIDERING THIS STOVE PLEASE GIVE US A CALL!
**There is an individual that has lost his dealership with Margin and has gone to great lengths to discredit this stove and the manufacturer (in business for 42 years!) on the internet.**
We, personally, use this stove and have sold many of these stoves and have many satisfied customers!
When it comes to the wood cook stoves of yesteryear there is an old adage that says Grandma spent most of her time carrying ash out the back door while Grandpa was carrying wood in the front door! Stove fireboxes were small and burned inefficiently. Wood had to be frequently added and the fire stoked often even throughout the night. Fortunately, times have changed and so have wood cook stoves! Welcome to the airtight revolution and the FLAME VIEW!!
Manufactured in Canada since 1974, where winters are a real test for any stove, the Flame View will endure heavy use! Margin not only designed the Flame View to be a very efficient stove in that it can heat your home, heat your water and cook your food, but they even made it look good! They have combined that old-time look and mixed it with state-of-the-art technology. For instance, the Flame View offers a unique draft control system that allows the heat to pass over the oven, then down and around the oven before it finally exits the flue. This design not only makes oven baking easier than in most wood cook stoves but it makes the most of heat convection and greatly reduces creosote build-up which can cause corrosion. The Flame View also has an exclusive “air jet” re-burn design that more efficiently and thoroughly burns your wood. This significantly cuts down on the amount of ash and creosote problems common in most airtight fireboxes.
Margin has made the first wood cook stove with a glass firebox door that allows you to see the fire!! Traditionally, fireboxes are on the left side of the stove. Margin is the ONLY manufacturer that gives you the option to change the firebox to the right. With this option you can watch and enjoy the fire no matter where you need to place the stove in your home!
Imagine all this from ONE stove! And to top it off, the Flame View has been tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratory, so you know you are getting a safe stove that has met the codes required for the industry.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Heating capacity of 2,000 square feet or more
- Large, airtight firebox will take up to a 22 inch log for an all night burn
- Side load firebox enables you to keep cooking or canning without moving pots
- High-temperature glass firebox door lets you watch and enjoy the fire
- Takes standard firebrick that is inexpensive and easy to replace and install
- Dual bell draft supply for glass wash and fast start-up
- Double-plated steel cook top for a strong and evenly heated cook top
- Cast iron wood grate system
- Exclusive “Air Jet” re-burn design
- Large ash trays below grates for convenient ash removal
- Porcelain exterior finish throughout, standard in black
- Porcelain black oven interior
- Nickel plate trim
- Oven draft control to circulate hot air around oven
- Ships with FREE Poker and ash scraper
- Limited one-year warranty
PLEASE NOTE: OVEN DOOR THERMOMETERS ARE DECORATIVE ONLY!
STOVE PIPE: YOU WILL NEED A 7 INCH TRANSITION PIPE THAT GOES FROM OVAL
TO ROUND. IF THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA GIVE US A CALL
WE CAN ORDER ONE FOR YOU WITH YOUR STOVE.
- Full warming closet or shelf only
- Left OR right side firebox (exclusive only with the Flame View)
- Cast iron top (available for stoves with left side fireboxes only)
- Available in white, almond or black porcelain
- Single OR double stainless steel hot water coil
- 2nd oven rack (comes standard with one rack)
- Butter Plate Warmers on back splash (ornamental only)
- Compact unit: 6 inches shorter than standard stove (the oven will be smaller, the firebox size remains the same)
- 10″ Electric fan & control (fits into the back of the stove and blows hot air out the vents in the stove front and side panels)
- 5 gallon water reservoir, copper lined (with or without faucet)
- 20 gallon water reservoir (back of stove) (with or without faucet)
- New summer grate so you can use your stove almost year round
|Unit overall width||46″||56″
|Unit overall height
|Height to cooking surface
|Cast iron cooking top size
(double plate steel over
|25 x 40″
||25 x 40″
||22″ L x 12″ W x 18″ D
||22″ L x 12″ W x 18″ D|
|Bake oven size
||20″ W x 20″ D x 13″ H
||20″ W x 20″ D x 13″ H|
|Exhaust flue size
|Approx. heating capacity
||2000 Sq. Ft.
||2000 Sq. Ft.|
|Approx. shipping weight
|Safety tested to
These are the manufacturer’s suggested retail published prices.
*** Please call us regarding pricing! ***
|Black/nickel trim No back splash, no shelf, no closet||$ 2695|
|Black/nickel trim Shelf||$ 2979|
|Black/nickel trim Warming closet||$ 3225|
|White or almond/nickel trim No back, splash, no shelf, no closet||$ 2800|
|White or almond/nickel trim Shelf||$ 3084|
|White or almond/nickel trim Warming closet||$ 3420|
|Front flue||$ 72|
|Right-side firebox (left side firebox is standard)||$ 72|
|Cast iron top (for stoves with left side fireboxes only)||$ 196|
|Single stainless steel water coil (to heat range boiler)||$ 110|
|Double stainless steel water coil(to heat range boiler)||$ 160|
|Stainless steel water jacket (full size) to heat rear res||$ 110|
|Stainless Steel water jacket (1/2 size) to heat rear res||$ 80|
|Additional oven rack (comes standard with one rack)||$ 45|
|Compact Unit (6 in. shorter on oven side)||$ 72|
|Ornamental trivets for back splash (maple leaf design)||$ 116|
|Electric Fan and Controls||$ 365|
|Thermostat control||$ 138|
|5 gallon copper-lined side reservoir for black/nickel stoves||$ 415|
|5 gallon copper-lined side reservoir for white or almond/nickel stoves||$ 436|
|20 gallon stainless steel reservoir (back of stove)||$ 220|
|Faucet (nickel-plated) for side reservoir||$ 72|
|Faucet (brushed nickel) for rear reservoir||$ 49|
|Nickel Legs||$ 138|
|Summer grate||$ 110|
West Virginia residents please add 6% sales tax.
Please contact us for shipping information and pricing. We need your zip code information before we can decide the most inexpensive way to get your new stove to you. Please note: our location does not affect your shipping costs. Due to increased shipping costs, all products are dropped shipped directly to you from the manufacturer.
Your new stove will be custom made! We will be glad to work with you over the phone as you put your order together! Please contact us for manufacturing and shipping times, which can vary within the different times of year. We gladly accept personal checks.